Soup-puree is a good option for preparing the first course during lent. This time we use green peas as the basis. A great idea for foodies who strictly follow the rules of nutrition during lent. Bon appetit!
You will need:
- 1 onion,
- 0.5 celery root,
- 2 celery stalks,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 2 potato tubers,
- 350 g frozen green peas,
- a pinch of dried Basil and oregano,
- 450 ml of coconut milk,
- green Basil leaves for decoration,
- salt, ground black pepper.
1. Clean the onion and finely chop. Wash, peel and grate the celery root. Wash, peel, dry and cut the celery stalks into small slices.
2. heat the vegetable oil In a frying pan, put the onion and lightly brown it. Add the grated celery root and celery stalks, stir and fry on low heat for 3 minutes.
3.pour 1.5 liters of cold water into the pot, put it on the fire and bring to a boil. Add the fried vegetables, add a little salt, bring back to the boil and cook, covered with a lid, for 5 minutes.
4. wash the Potatoes thoroughly, peel them and cut them into small slices. Add to the pan with vegetables, bring to a boil and cook, covered with a lid, for 5 minutes on low heat.
5. Green peas, without defrosting, put in a pan with vegetables, bring to a boil, add dried Basil and oregano, cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and chop with a blender.
6. add warm coconut milk to the resulting mass and heat it with constant stirring, without bringing it to a boil.
Pour on plates, garnish with Basil leaves and serve.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.