To really feel the holiday, you need to do something unusual. For example, cook chicken with figs according to our recipe. A delicious dish that will give you a great mood. Guests will be delighted!
- 4 sprigs of parsley,
- 2 garlic cloves,
- 2 bulbs,
- 1 pod of yellow sweet pepper,
- 1 chicken carcass (about 1.5 kg),
- 60 g butter,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 0.5 tsp curry powder,
- pinch of cinnamon,
- 200ml dry white wine,
- 4 figs,
- 1 tablespoon of honey,
- salt, ground black pepper.
1. Wash the parsley, dry it well and chop it. Peel the onion and garlic and finely chop. Wash the pepper pod, cut it in half, remove the stalk with the seeds, and cut the flesh into slices.
2. Wash the chicken carcass, dry it and cut it into 6-8 parts. In a saucepan, dissolve half the butter, add the vegetable oil and brown the chicken pieces.
3. Add the onion and garlic to the chicken and fry it all together for 5 minutes. Put the sweet pepper, half the parsley and fry over medium heat for another 5 minutes.
4. Sprinkle the contents of the saucepan with curry powder, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Carefully mix, pour in the wine and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
5. Wash the figs and cut each fruit into quarters. In a pan, dissolve the remaining butter, add honey, put the figs and fry for 7 minutes, turning occasionally.
6. Put the chicken pieces on a large plate, next to the figs with honey sauce.
Sprinkle with the remaining parsley.