6. Meatloaf with greens
- 1 kg of pork flesh,
- 100 g parsley,
- 100 g dill,
- 3 heads of garlic,
- 150g bacon slices,
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 500ml meat broth,
- 150 g cottage cheese,
- 4 tablespoons cream 10% fat,
- salt, ground black pepper.
- Wash the meat, dry it and cut it so as to form a layer. Beat, salt and pepper. Wash the parsley and dill, dry and finely chop. From 1 head of garlic, separate 2 cloves, peel and chop. Mix the herbs with the chopped garlic.
- Put two-thirds of the mass on a layer of meat, cover with slices of bacon, roll up and tie with cooking thread. Then fry in vegetable oil on all sides and transfer to the form.
- Heat the oven to +200°C. pour the broth into the form with the roll and put it in the oven for 1 hour. Periodically pour the roll on top of the liquid from the frying.
- Put the remaining garlic in the oven, where the meat is fried, for 20 minutes. Then peel and mash. Combine with cottage cheese, remaining herbs with garlic, cream and salt. Serve separately to the roll.
7. Pork baked with potatoes
- 800 g of pork flesh with a thin layer of fat one piece,
- 4 garlic cloves,
- 2 tbsp grainy mustard,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,
- 500 g small potatoes,
- 250 g cherry tomatoes,
- salt, ground black pepper.
- Wash the meat, dry it, rub with salt and pepper. Garlic to clear, 2 cloves cut into long slices, 2 pass through the press. Meat stuffed with slices.
- Heat the oven to +200°C. mix the Mustard with olive oil and garlic mass. The resulting mixture grate the meat and bake for 50 minutes, periodically pouring the liquid from the frying. Peel the potatoes and boil until half-cooked. Drain the water.
- Wash and dry the cherry tomatoes. Put the potatoes and tomatoes to the meat, pour the liquid from the frying and bake for 10 minutes. If necessary, you can add a little broth, water or wine. Decorate before serving.
8. Pork tenderloin with mushrooms
- 1 pork tenderloin,
- 2 garlic cloves,
- juice and zest of 1 lemon,
- 300 g frozen porcini mushrooms,
- 1 onion,
- 50 g butter,
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley,
- 400 ml cream (10% fat content),
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- salt, ground black pepper to taste.
- Wash the tenderloin, dry it with a paper towel and cut it into thick slices. Each piece is lightly beaten off, salt and pepper to taste. Peel the garlic and pass it through a press. Combine the garlic with the juice and lemon zest. Pour the resulting mixture over the pieces of tenderloin and leave for 10 minutes.
- For the sauce, pour hot water over the mushrooms, bring to a boil and drain in a colander. White mushrooms finely chop. In a saucepan, dissolve the butter and brown the onion. Add the mushrooms, herbs and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Pour in the cream, salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes on low heat. Fry the pieces of tenderloin on both sides in vegetable oil until tender.
- Serve immediately with the prepared mushroom sauce.
9. Pork with mushrooms
- 500g pork tenderloin,
- 300-400 g of frozen shiitake and honeydew,
- 100 ml Apple or wine vinegar,
- 2 tablespoons sugar,
- 1 tbsp salt,
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice,
- 3 bulbs,
- 250 ml sour cream,
- 2 tablespoons mustard with horseradish,
- 4 tablespoons butter,
- ground black pepper to taste,
- 50ml dry white wine,
- 5 tbsp flour,
- 1.5 cups of beef broth.
- Wash the mushrooms, dry them, and cut them into thin slices. Combine vinegar, sugar, salt, lemon juice. Pour this mixture over the mushrooms and leave for 20 minutes. Throw on a sieve. Peel the onions, finely chop, fry in vegetable oil, put on a towel, let the oil drain.
- Wash the pork, dry it, cut it across the fibers in slices, 1 cm thick. each piece is slightly beaten off with the back of a knife, then cut into strips 5-6 cm long.
- Put the meat in a saucepan, stirring, sprinkle with flour. Pour in the broth and wine, cover and bring to a boil. Add the onion.
- Reduce the heat, add sour cream, mustard and black pepper. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the pickled shiitake and honeydew and cook for another 10 minutes. Remove from heat and mix well. When serving, decorate as desired.
10. Pork chops with lemon
- 2-3 pork escalopes,
- 30 g flour,
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest,
- 100ml vegetable broth,
- 2 garlic cloves,
- lemon slices to taste,
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice,
- 30 g green onions,
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine flour with lemon zest, mix well.
- Salt and pepper the pork, roll in flour, shake off the excess. In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil, fry the pork for 2 minutes on each side. Put the meat on a plate, cover with foil.
- Reduce the heat and add the garlic sliced into thin slices to the pan. Fry until Golden brown.
- Pour in the broth. Boil the contents of the pan half. Return the pork to the pan, add the lemon slices, and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and green onions.