Summer is coming – the most favorable time for a smoothie diet. Vegetables, herbs, berries and fruits are plentiful in summer.
A smoothie is a cocktail of fresh (frozen) fruits, berries and vegetables with various additives: kefir, yogurt, boiled oatmeal, flax seeds, fresh herbs, sprouts. All ingredients are mixed in a blender until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
Smoothies are not called “liquid food” for nothing. A glass of this thick cocktail saturates both full-fledged food and vitamins and surpasses many culinary creations.
For all their nutritional value, cocktails are really a dietary and low-calorie product. Of course, provided that you do not put sugar and do not abuse bananas. A fiber-rich cocktail will improve digestion and help reduce weight. In a week , you can lose 3 kilograms by drinking several cocktails a day .
Tasty and healthy
What are the benefits of cocktails?
- In addition to fiber, vegetables and fruits are rich in oxygen, which activates the fat burning process.
- In smoothies, you can put unloved dietary products – those that you do not want to eat in its pure form.
Who is contraindicated diet with smoothies?
With caution, you should treat smoothie allergy sufferers and those who have gastritis with increased acidity of the stomach.
Prepare a cocktail
What is the principle of nutrition?
- One glass of smoothies is one serving of food. 3-4 cups per day are allowed. You can drink cocktails in small sips or eat slowly with a teaspoon. Stretching the pleasure, you will not miss the moment of saturation.
- Drink plenty of clean water between meals.
- If you’re eating a vegetable smoothie and want to add salt and pepper to this “liquid salad”, you can’t stop.
- And if you want to sweeten fruit smoothies, choose brown sugar, and even better honey. But no more than one teaspoon a day, there is so much fructose in fruits.
- Is it difficult to tolerate a diet? Just arrange a fasting day for smoothies.
How to get out of the diet?
Gradually. On the first day, the menu includes hard-boiled vegetables, and on the second day – vegetable stew or saute. On the third day, go back to your usual diet.
Sample menu handling of the day
- Breakfast: half a banana, 3 strawberries, half a cup of low-fat yogurt and orange juice, 1 teaspoon of flaxseed whisk in a blender.
- Lunch: 100 g (3.5 oz) of boiled veal and a vegetable cocktail (half a cucumber, tomato, celery stalk in a blender with 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt; add green onions, salt, a drop of Tabasco sauce).
- Dinner: half an apple, a pear and a carrot, 30 g (1 oz) of spinach, 2 broccoli inflorescences whisk in a blender. Add 100 ml of fresh orange juice.
The Council: Prepare a cocktail right before eating. After a couple of hours, the concentration of nutrients decreases.