A beaded brooch is a stylish accessory that is always in fashion.
You will need:
- Fishing line for beading
- Beaded needles
- Decorative braid
Order of work:
1. On the felt with a pencil draw the contours of the two mittens.
2. Sew on the center of each mitten one rhinestone.
3. Around the rhinestone sew beads.
4. Another type of beads sew on the contour of the mittens, leaving the lower part empty. There we will sew the braid.
5. The Central part is filled with beads and beads of different colors. The beads are fixed on the felt, passing the needle through one bead and returning the needle to the same hole beads.
6. Cut out the mitten with scissors along the contour.
7. On the lower part of the mittens sew decorative braid. The ends of the braid are bent on the back side.
8. From the decorative braid, make a bow, bending the ends of the braid to the center and fixing them with a fishing line in this position.
9. Apply the mitten to the felt and draw a pencil along the contour. Cut out with scissors. This will be the back of the mitten, which will cover the knots and stitches on the back. Glue the two parts of the mitten with glue.
10. Along the contour we sew beads, which closes the joints between the two parts of the mittens made of felt. Do the second same mitten. Attach the mittens to the bow of decorative braid, which was made in the 8th step, strung on the line a number of beads. Mittens are decorated with small bows of braid or beads.
The winter brooch is ready!